Monday, January 24, 2011

Yikes 2011

So it's a new year and I took a look at the beginning of last year. Still going through my patterns and taking a look and UFO's---- to rip or not to rip that is the question!!! I am looking forward to Stitches West just for the touch and feel of everything. I certainly don't need anymore yarn. Today I got the e-mail from Blue Moon Sock Club...........so tempting, but I don't need another sock yarn. Not to mention I haven't worn the socks I've knit yet! lol
I am going to try to keep organized this year and not hop from here to there. Focus will be my word of the year. "FOCUS" in all areas of my life, not just knitting. It's time to stop feeling scattered.

I will post again and see how my progress goes.


1 comment:

  1. I agree girl! FOCUS is the answer, hope I can do the same. I'm sitting here looking at a felted bag with my latest UFO in it knowing I need to knit to make it happen! Had the grandkids for hours today and it's hard when they are here so, I kept looking at the bag :-/. I'm going to try and make a point to take my knitting with me when I get into the car and work it when I can where I can. Gotta leave the Sudoku book home to make that happen!

    ReplyDelete